Funny picture of me

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are lucky this isn’t a competition for the weirdest picture. Because Solomon's picture would have killed yall. Solomon, show us the whole picture with your sister and mom in it. pweezzzzz:confused:

Originally posted by ClusterWiz
You guys are lucky this isn’t a competition for the weirdest picture. Because Solomon's picture would have killed yall. Solomon, show us the whole picture with your sister and mom in it. pweezzzzz:confused:

Already did. Just cropped them out.

NOOOOOOO! The whole picture WITH your sis and your mom. So we can get the full effect of the picture. Because it would of been a nice picture if it didn’t have you in need of an Exorcist.

OK - time to revive this thread with a pic of Hokky at IRW04 with a balloon Tunderbird 2 masking taped to his head!

wait till you see a pic of me in my costume for the play I'm in, with the batty 'tash I'm gonna have - you won't need to take revenge! ;)

Tom Stoppard's Rough Crossing - I'm playing a young composer, in the 1930s, so think punts & Cornetto adverts.

Originally posted by cydermaster
I'm playing a young composer, in the 1930s

Striped blazer, straw boater and a Noel Coward accent ????? - I just can't see you as a luvvie :D

BTW don't get caught on stage with a pot noodle instead of a champagne glass

LOL Thats a good pic of Hokky :D

Oh, Cyder, did you know that the "Most Hated Brand" according to the Observer is Pot Noodle??? :eek:

Phil

Originally posted by WiK

Oh, Cyder, did you know that the "Most Hated Brand" according to the Observer is Pot Noodle??? :eek:

That's because Observer journos are all prawn sandwich (on ciabatta) munching middle-class twits, that only work one day a week.

Originally posted by hokkyokusei
prawn sandwich (on ciabatta)
Thats so last week, don't you know? One must be seen to be eating Brie & Red Onion Marmalade Panini, whilst reading one's Observer nowadays! ;)

Today I bought a "seedy sanchez", "spicy curry" pot noodles & a "spicy chinese chicken" posh noodle.

<b>Pot facts:</b> <i>Pot Noodle was launched nationally in the UK in 1979, and is now the 23rd largest food brand in the UK. The Pot Noodle brand is a true 'impulse brand' - around 50 per cent of purchases are unplanned - and claims 95 per cent of the £105 million instant hot snack market.</i>

OK -

Heres an appauling picture of myself in my local rag. Spelt my name wrong lhough! :mad:

OK -
Heres an appauling picture of myself in my local rag. Spelt my name wrong lhough! :mad:

Yeaaaahhh .... Stripey Blazer and straw boater ... I knew you would come up with the goods :D

OK -

Caption contest!

Second thoughts, better not...

Second thoughts, better not...
Probably wise - especially after reading some of the ones sugested in Brit chat last night! :D

Obelix's was the best IMHO - he wins the prize of a box of Jaffa Cakes. ;)

Probably wise - especially after reading some of the ones sugested in Brit chat last night! :D

You have mail ;)

Not sure I can remember Obelix's suggestion? Was it printable?

Not sure I can remember Obelix's suggestion? Was it printable?
Not really, but it could be used as a quote, and would printable 'out of context'. ;)

.... and another stupid picture of me in costume. Taken backstage this evening, with the digicam ontop of the sidestage piano, using the delayed-shutter function! :D

Enjoy! :D

Heres a picture that has been up on the forum before. Its my alter ego (Clem the rocket genius) with his favorite kitbash...

This has to be the stupidest costume I've ever had to wear on stage!

Here I am during final rehursals for my latest stage escapade - Sandy Wilson's The Boy Friend:

(this is not for the faint hearted ... you have been warned!!!) ;)

Okay, the diaper picture is out, so you'll have to settle for the second place pic. We were out at a friend's house to watch the Red's one Friday night after softball practice and found his wife's camera lying unattended. I've always wondered what her reaction to this picture was.
I'm the goob on the right.

This has to be the stupidest costume I've ever had to wear on stage!

Here I am during final rehursals for my latest stage escapade - Sandy Wilson's The Boy Friend:

(this is not for the faint hearted ... you have been warned!!!) ;)

Monsieur!

Monsieur!

Monsieur, indeed!
"Sal or Suzy cannot be choosy when love's a guessing game....Sur La Plage!" That Sandy Wilson had one extraordinary wit and gift of the English language.

Anyway, here is my mug. I wonder what I was reading. It looks like Tim van Milligan's book on model rocketry.

Originally posted by cliveroonie
"Sal or Suzy cannot be choosy when love's a guessing game....Sur La Plage!" That Sandy Wilson had one extraordinary wit and gift of the English language.
The line, from It's Never too Late to Fall in Love; "It's never too late to flirt and spoon - A Fiddle thats old is more in tune", is my fave. ;)

Back