Funny picture of me

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That green thing is a Snitch that was melted from an ejection charge's heat :)

Jason

Originally posted by kenobi65
Looks more than a little like a young Dubya. And, boy, are those baseball caps tall. What were you guys hiding under there?
Actually, the caps were quite tall. We noticed that at the time. What I wasn't hiding was a crop of hair like many here.
Man I miss that gun sometimes....:(

Greg

Originally posted by 11Bravo
What I wasn't hiding was a crop of hair like many here.
Greg

Sure you're not. I bet there's a bun under that hat!:p

Me buns is on me bum! :D Not on me 'ead!
{My best on-line Cockney accent}
Not bad, eh?
{That would be my Canadian}

Greg

Don't be hating Canadiens cuz the way we talk eh! We don't all spoke like country boys do we now?

Up here we bug Newfoundlanders. It can get pretty nasty.

You want to see nerdy? Cover your eyes kids!!!
The rocket ain't too pretty neither.
My pictures do get better though!!! I do make better clothes choices now!!!
I'm on the right side. I feel real embarassed about this picture!!! lol:eek:

Unless of course that radio vibrates when someone calls you :eek: like one of mine does.

Greg

Originally posted by 11Bravo
Me buns is on me bum! :D Not on me 'ead!
{My best on-line Cockney accent}
{in my best online Cockney accent}
Cor blimey Guv, I don't Adam & Eve it! Take a butchers at this Septic sproutin' Mockney!

lol ;)

:D

i found this one of me when i was a little closer to the average age in here....

still has that thing...it was pretty fast for a 50cc bike!
about 100 mph on the straights.
the photo was taken at Willow Springs Intl. Raceway, ca. 1976

i gotta find a pic of me with short hair...i have a few somewhere on this machine...

Farrah...
Night Ranger...
hahahha
thanks!
**i feel pretty, oh so pretty...**

I know I'll regret this, but.... Anyone that's not familiar with the Nokia N-Gage won't have a clue what's going in here.

lol hokky! Nokia N-Gage , the 'mobile phone' that is the same size as a concrete slab :rolleyes:

...and in particular, the "side talking" aspect of it's use, which makes the user look ridiculous.

Hahaha! That thing has more features than a box of swiss army knives :kill:

I wish I had opened this thread sooner! Too funny!

I'll add a few.

Here's me last summer at the St. Louis City Museum, working on a paper snowflake project.

Notice the "reverse raccoon" look from the sunglasses and the obnoxiously long goatee.

Here's me and my (then) 7 yr. old son before heading off to Busch Stadium to watch the Cards beat up on the Padres.

Here's the same son "taking me to the wood shed" during a snow day a few months earlier

And now, a true glamour shot. Here I am on the bow of my boat in the middle of Lake Texoma earlier this summer.

Cool pictures Forcheck! I must learn to play Chess some day!

How about this:

A bad hair day, been eating too much pasta for about 6 months prior and had to leave my dentures at the RSO table (he thought they'd be "dangerous"...)

P.S. This was about 5 minutes before I buried that rocket 10+' underground (sod was soft) from about 8500' altitude.

This has got to be the greatest thread ever... :D

So *that* is why your screename is "evil prince" :D. With that coat, and the way its blowing (kinda like a big cape), you do look (no offence) like an evil prince! :D ;) ;) ;)

This is great fun... :D

OK, ill go try and take a picture that makes me look even worse... Wheres the camera... :D

I'll explain the Evil Prince thing some day (it's not all that exciting NOR am I one of those Ren people).

This thread is very funny. Self-deprecation is funny.

Originally posted by cydermaster
{in my best online Cockney accent}
Cor blimey Guv, I don't Adam & Eve it! Take a butchers at this Septic sproutin' Mockney!

lol ;)

In my best on-line Keaneu Reeves-

What? :confused:

Said kind of drawn out with a stupid look on my face and a turrets like head twitch and hair flip.

Greg

Oh man.....this thread is awesome. I'm going to have to whip out the trump card: the worst pic of me in the entire world. Happened a few years back near the holiday season. Got perfect lighting, wetness of hair, etc.

I'm posting this as an attachment so people don't have to see it if they don't want to.....

Originally posted by Fore Check
And now, a true glamour shot. Here I am on the bow of my boat in the middle of Lake Texoma earlier this summer.

FC, all I can say is: that is one impressive goatee. :D

Originally posted by solrules
Oh man.....this thread is awesome. I'm going to have to whip out the trump card: the worst pic of me in the entire world. Happened a few years back near the holiday season. Got perfect lighting, wetness of hair, etc.

I'm posting this as an attachment so people don't have to see it if they don't want to.....

um, dude...

i mean, well you should... ...i mean...

Dude!

Back