Funny picture of me

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil

Reaction score
Heres a really funny picture I took of myself.... thought it might give you a laugh. :D

Does anyone else have silly pictures like this of themselves? :D

Ill pitch in 5$ for neal a new pair of safty glasses and a hair cut:D

Here's my driver's license photo from 1984.

A bit of explanation:

I went to a fairly strict Catholic high school, which had rules about hair length, facial hair, etc. As soon as I was out of there, I let my hair get long (this was taken in March of my freshman year of college, about 10 months after I graduated).

About a week after this was taken, the people in the office where I worked at a work-study job took up a collection to send me to a barber. :D

Mike

Dont worry, I got a haircut the day after that was taken. :rolleyes:

And I have a nice pair of safety goggles... Somewhere... :D

Normally a picture like the one posted is used for blackmail by a joking friend or enemy...and you go and post it yourself!

man, this thread is really turning into the twilight zone of all threads....

here's a goofy picture of Brian and I at Pearl River with our kit-bashed Big Bertha (now call Dolly.... :p )

Note the classic cheesy mustach (no, wait, I still got that thing! LOL) Of course, I no longer have to worry about bad hair cuts.... now, when I cut one, I cut'em all!

https://jflis.com/hobbies/rocketry/photos/13-mar-01/dolly01.jpg

rotfl... :D

This is a fun thread.

Well, I never really gave much thought to the way my hair looks... Heck, its been a year since I really combed it, and I havnt been to the barbr since I was 7... :rolleyes: My mom cuts my hair... always the same, but im not complaining... Its warm enough in the winter, and its not too hot in the summer, and so far I havnt been laughed at too much... :D :rolleyes: ;)

Exept by my dad... But he was worse at my age... :D

Originally posted by jflis
here's a goofy picture of Brian and I at Pearl River with our kit-bashed Big Bertha (now call Dolly.... :p )

I used to have that same T-shirt, Jim. Round about the same time I had that driver's license photo taken.

Originally posted by Justin Horne
Wow.. Im the only normal one here!! :DHere's me from last year...:kill:

Yes, frighteningly normal-looking. It's always the normal-looking ones that go around the bend. ;) "He was such a normal-looking boy, never a spot of trouble from him. I never would have guessed he would turn out to be a llama rustler."

Originally posted by kenobi65
Yes, frighteningly normal-looking. It's always the normal-looking ones that go around the bend. ;) "He was such a normal-looking boy, never a spot of trouble from him. I never would have guessed he would turn out to be a llama rustler."
Heh. Yep.:D

Ryan - do I need to start posting pictures of me with the women?? ;)

Here I am last winter, hockey hair was getting pretty long...

I didn't even look at you.. The nosecone was the first thing I saw, and it it wasn't directly connected, I saw nothing else...:) Nice rocket, what is it?

Here is a bad shot of me at my 16th birthday last month...

Is It just me or do I look evil in this pic? Must have been thinking about some new rocket i guess...:D

Here's me after recent plastic surgery. The malpractice suit is pending.

ok, that's it! It's official...

this is a great thread, and...

...we're all a goofy looking bunch...

LOL

Originally posted by Justin Horne
Wow.. Im the only normal one here!! :DHere's me from last year...:kill:

normal? whatever.....but anyway who is the girl behind you....I know the pic is slightly blurry but......

Dan its okay, you look ugly enough by yourself, standing next to a girl will make you look worse. Its a good thing that rocket is ugly ;)

haha man just playing....I dont think I have a pictures of myself

Ok,
I can contribute to this thread. I certainly had my share of hair. Maybe the few of you I saw at NARAM will be able to appreciate this.

My father-in-law handed me this pic last Christmas and says to me, "when I saw this, I said HOLY CRAP, MY SON-IN-LAW IS CHARLIE MANSON!"

(I was at a wedding reception and actually combed it)

:D

here's how i looked in college
i'm just a bit fatter and uglier now...

Originally posted by Elapid
:D

here's how i looked in college
i'm just a bit fatter and uglier now...

Didn't you used to be in Night Ranger? ;)

ROTFLMAO!!! This is THE GREATEST thread in a LONG TIME :D

Cmon, Blue? Lesse your pic :D Im sure your not QUITE as bad as me, but still... :D

lol... We should have a "ugliest picture contest" :D

I would definetly be in the top 10... :D

We are a funny lookin bunch, aint we? Maybe this is why we dont have 10,000 TRF members... We all look so scary, people run away in fright! :D

Originally posted by 11Bravo
1st, me in October 1990; I'm holding the machine gun-

Looks more than a little like a young Dubya. And, boy, are those baseball caps tall. What were you guys hiding under there?

Here's me after I won the April 2003 "Best Prang" award at the local club's Parachute-Free Egglofting contest. :D

Jason

Latest posts

Back