Funny modRoc auction on eBay

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ROTFLOL!!!! I had to look at that one twice and then pick myself off the floor. Thanks for sharing.

This chap is going to wonder why his auction is attracting so much attention. :D

If you built Estes kits going into high school, you've probably referred to them by that name, too. I did....... ;)

I wonder if the dude did that on purpose.

That was a good one! Wonder why it isn't auctioned in pairs?

Stepping delicately around any references to phallic imagery, I have to wonder:

Exactly where does he recommend flying this?

Hmmm, Estes DID buy Cox a couple of years back - maybe they're giving their corporate image a makeover, like when Esso became Exxon....

The mind wobbles....:D

. . . for some jokes about thrust curves, total impulse, ejection, recovery, etc.

Real question: is anyone gonna tell this guy about his listing? (or would that take all the fun out of it?)

Anyone want to make a bet that the ebay seller has never seen/flown a model rocket?

Originally posted by powderburner
Anyone want to make a bet that the ebay seller has never seen/flown a model rocket?
You are probably right and I expect we will see quite a few in the future. "What they are doing on Discovery for $1500 you can do now for $9.99. What a bargain!" Always happens, the good people come out and get hit by these jokers.

Latest posts

Back