Quantcast

Funny editorial cartoon

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

cls

Reaction score
is it really true that the paperwork & permits weigh more than Space Ship One??

Neil

Reaction score
I wouldent doubt it!

You need permits for the motor (or, maybe you dont... It was a hybrid, right?), you need FAA permits for a suborbital trajectory, you might need permits to use the airstrip....:D :eek: :p

Elapid

Reaction score
when we bought our house, i almost died laughing (until i realized they weren't kidding) when i was presented with a 4" thick stack of papers to sign, initial, and read!
:eek:

but...
WHAT A VIEW!!!!!!!
and getting there had to be better than a ride in a top fuel dragster! probably not as many Gees, but that 17-second burn is more than 3x longer than a top fueler's trip down the 1320!

arthur dent

Reaction score
Over here in the U.K. we must be the undisputed kings of permits and licenses.We need 3 seperate certificates for any motor above a D.We need a license for our TVs,we need licenses for fishing rods,we need bait digging licenses,C.B. radio permits.Up untill recently we needed dog licenses but they were scrapped because it cost more to produce them than the actual cost of the licence.:)

Neil

Reaction score
A licence for a FISHING ROD, did you say!?

And I thought the ATF was bad...:rolleyes:

cydermaster

Reaction score
Originally posted by arthur dent
We need a license for our TVs
I agree with all of your rant exept this one - the license fee gives us the BBC. They wouldn't be able to give us half the quality comedy they do without being publicly funded! :D

Ryan S.

Reaction score
I found that funny when I saw it on CMASS

arthur dent

Reaction score
Originally posted by cydermaster
I agree with all of your rant exept this one - the license fee gives us the BBC. They wouldn't be able to give us half the quality comedy they do without being publicly funded! :D
yep i agree..after all they funded the mighty boosh.

Latest posts