Funniest Moments

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary Byrum

Overstable By Design
Reaction score
We all have a few dozen or so moments in our lives where the situation was so darn funny you had to pull your car over, you fell out of the chair laughing, or you got a serious belly ache from laughing so hard. Here's one of mine.

One of the funniest things I ever saw happened around the mid 70’s. The garage band I was in, hopped in our bass players’ car and was headed out of the neighborhood, when suddenly this dog darted out in front of us. The shocked look on his face was terrifying when he realized we were about to run him over, So he makes a sudden move that sent him down the center of the road in front of us. Bless that poor pups heart, he was so scared that he started losing his bowels right on the center line in the road and running like hell at the same time. George (bass player) said, “Now THAT’S what I call Shi**** & Gettin’ ” We had to pull over and stop because we were laughing so hard and George had tears in his eyes.

Back