• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold FSI Oso kit MRK V

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DWolman

Reaction score
Hi all! Am trying to thin out my collection a bit...too many kits that I won't be able to get to.

Selling a Flight Systems Inc MRK V OSo kit. It appears to be from the 70's or early 80's based on the packaging and the address (Louisville, CO crossed out on the kit header).

The model is designed to fly on FSI motors, 21mm D/E's or 27mm F's...could easily be adapted for 18mm or 24mm motors. 29" long including a large payload section. The kit is mint, sealed in the package and would be a great addition to your fleet...or collection. It launches on 18mm motors.

Asking $80 including USPS shipping.

Would love to help this kit find a new home! I take payments by PayPal, Venmo, check or most other common ways. Will be well packed and shipped quickly by USPS.

Thanks for checking this one out!

Attachments

• IMG_7320.jpeg
    IMG_7320.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_7321.jpeg
    IMG_7321.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Hi all - this kit is still available - would love to help it find a new home :)

Price reduced to $70 shipped in continental US.

Please DM if you're interested - thanks all!

Last edited:
Back