• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Space Shuttle LLT Tickets

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grafgulch

Reaction score
I have 2 LTT tickets for sale for the next Space Shuttle (STS-125) Launch on May 12th. I am asking for face value only.

If you would like to see a "real" rocket launch PM me.

Paul

ARE THESE TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE? IF SO, WHAT IS THE FACE VALUE? ABD WHAT IS INCLIDED WITH THAT TICKET?

BTW it sounds like it might go up on the 11th now.

I have tickets for causeway viewing.

We should have a meetup after the launch in the rocket garden.

BTW it sounds like it might go up on the 11th now.

I have tickets for causeway viewing.

We should have a meetup after the launch in the rocket garden.

That's what I heard. No official announcement yet, correct? 11th is ok by me, we'll already be down by then. We'll be returning from a cruise a day or two before that. Rocket garden sounds good. I'll probably be wearing a MDRA t-shirt.;) I think Dr. Zooch said he might be going down for the launch too.

Don't know if you have this website, but I find it has the most accurate and up to date information available. Going to a shuttle launch is unbeleiveable! I have seen 5 launchs and they were all spectacular. Two of the launches were from 3 miles, the same place the astronaut families are. You used to be able to VIP passes through your Congressman. Go for it and have fun. I can see the launches here from my backyard, not spectacular. Here is the url for spaceflight. https://www.spaceflightnow.com/ now. Good luck and don't blink

That's what I heard. No official announcement yet, correct? 11th is ok by me, we'll already be down by then. We'll be returning from a cruise a day or two before that. Rocket garden sounds good. I'll probably be wearing a MDRA t-shirt.;) I think Dr. Zooch said he might be going down for the launch too.
Craig,

PM me. Let me know what cruiseline and what your itinerary is. I'm just being nosy. ;) We do a lot of cruising ourselves.

Date has been changed to the 11th. See www.NASAspaceflight.com for details and minute-by-minute info. on all things spaceflight. I'm an L2 member there- it's worth it. Also watch the broadcast- in length- on spaceflightnow.com ... you may see some unexpected and intresting stuff. (I cannot expand on that).

Back