• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: Assembled eggtimer altimeter

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HHaase

Reaction score
One built Eggtimer altimeter for sale. Built it, loaded the software, but never actually flown it.

Asking $40 shipped within the US. Would also trade for CTI/Aerotech 29mm hardware.

-Hans

Prefer CTI 3 grain case with a standard closure. Need to fill more holes in my 4-29ss

Prefer CTI 3 grain case with a standard closure. Need to fill more holes in my 4-29ss
Hans- i have a 29 CTI starter set I'd trade-gives you flexbility. I like the Cez motors for clusters. My "7 Motor Madness" is all 29's. Yeah- I feel your pain!
Plus I have a boat load of Eggtimer stuff I just can't seem to sit down and solder-this works for me! You'd have to wait for me to ship until I get back from LDRS unless you're going.

Not going, but I can wait, no worries. Shoot me a PM with mailing address.

Back