• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold FS: Estes #2070 Bail-Out

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DWolman

Reaction score
Hi all! Am trying to thin out my collection a bit...too many kits that I won't be able to get to.

Selling an Estes #2070 Bail-Out the 90's - it was listed in the 1992 through 1998 catalogs. It's a BT-60 sport model with clear plastic fin unit. The model also includes an extra parachute to allow your action figure to parachute out safely after launch
smile.gif
... The kit is in great shape, sealed in the package and ready for you to build. There's a little wear on the header/face card as card as can be seen in the photo, otherwise it's in perfect shape.

Asking $50 plus $7 shipped by USPS.

Would love to help this kit find a new home! I take payments by PayPal, Venmo, check or most other common ways. Will be well packed and shipped quickly by USPS. Will combine shipping when purchasing multiple kits.

Thanks for checking this one out - and please don't hesitate if you have any questions!

Attachments

• IMG_6835.jpeg
    IMG_6835.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6836.jpeg
    IMG_6836.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hi all - this kit is still available - would love to help it find a new home :)

Price reduced to $50 shipped in continental US.

Please DM if you're interested - thanks all!

Hi all - this kit is still available - would love to help it find a new home :)

Price reduced to $50 shipped in continental US.

Please DM if you're interested - thanks all!

Hi all -

This one is still available, price reduced to $40 shipped within the CONUS.

Thanks for looking!

Hi - thanks for checking, this one has been sold. Will let you know if I find another one in the collection...thanks.

Has this sold? I am cleaning up the yardsale and would like to change the prefix.

Back