• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn FS: 38mm Rousetech Motor Set

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzviper1

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Set is one each 38/720, 38/600, 38/480 and 38/360. Cases are marked with 2007/2008 manifacture date. Silver forward and rear closer. A gold seal disk from a Aerotech. All motors are clean and in excellent condition. Have been stored in and will ship in plastic protective mesh.
$300 will include shipping to Continental U.S.
Pm me please.

IMG_1932.jpg

IMG_1933.jpg

IMG_1938.jpg

Note, seller only accepts Zelle or Cashapp.

Offer to purchase retracted.

Zelle, Cashapp, Venmo, and similar are only for payments between known parties as once payment is made, there is no recourse to protect the person sending the payment.

"Is there a risk using Zelle?
If you don't know the person or aren't sure you will get what you paid for (for example, items bought from an on-line bidding or sales site), we recommend you do not use Zelle® for these types of transactions, which are potentially high risk."

Nothing against the seller, lots of people use these payment services daily. Most people here use Paypal due to the availability of protections in the event of a scam, of which there has been an uptick on here recently.

Last edited:
Don't buy from this piece of **** he stole my account.
Yuo ******* bastard you better hope I never get my hands on you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back