From LOC Precision's Latest FB Post

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iqsy59

Reaction score
For those who didn't catch it yet...

IMG_9326.JPG

Yes, that IS a doorframe in the background!

Cheers,
Michael

Just like fashion--what is old is NEW again!

Time to invest in cardboard tubes.

Thanks for putting this up Eric! We'd have gladly shared a release, just no vendor access yet. Maybe we're not really a vendor!!! =P We're super excited over here. having some fun and getting ready for launch season!!!

Thanks for putting this up Eric! We'd have gladly shared a release, just no vendor access yet. Maybe we're not really a vendor!!! =P We're super excited over here. having some fun and getting ready for launch season!!!

Well, Michael posted the photo...I suspect he may be interested in the IQSY offering; I'm just happy to be here! Let's see if "Angie" can help get you in the vendor section.?!

*goes to shop.locprecision.com*
*selects 5.5" kits*
*hits F5 every few minutes*

When I go on their FB page, I see these pictures next to each other.... and I'm thinking :)

2-3-2017 2-20-42 PM.jpg

When I go on their FB page, I see these pictures next to each other.... and I'm thinking :)

Those are good thoughts. Some assembly required, however.

IMG_3180.jpg

CRs have been drilled for Tee-nuts for motor retention, and carbon fiber tubes for controlling airstarts. I guess I need to do a build thread...

Last edited:
Barry no longer owns LOC,these are the new owners.Barry had great things to say about them.Good
:wink: looking kits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think it's great the come back to the old kits and wood and cardboard

Last edited:
I still love kraft tubes and plywood for high power rockets...especially scale kits where I can shape the fins to the degree of accuracy that I want. If you build them, I will buy them!

Cheers,
Michael

Back