Fresh Off Of The Blastfromthepast Workbench

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. It's Future.
Yep, I recall several members in my old club (1970s - 80s) flying Patriots. Impressive birds. I never had one in my old fleet, so it's great to have one now in the BAR collection.

NICE!!!

I swear that I thought that the title said Bistromath... Which is faster than an Infinite Improbability Drive (with a fresh cup of tea).

Thanks, Y'all.
I forgot when I posted this that my TRF handle is Milehigh. I use Blastfromthepast over on YORF and on my blog. I really should make everything consistent.
Infinite Improbability Drive..can a keychain camera be attached?

Gorgeous job.

You can easily tape a keychain camera on with electrical tape just aft of the nose cone shoulder. Need to wrap the tape so you have access to the buttons and no interference with launch lugs or buttons.

Thanks, BABAR,
I have an unfinished project on the bench that entails building a separate BT-60 payload section that will accommodate a keychain camera as well as carry an altimeter. By modifying the shock cords on all of my 60 size models, I can easily insert the payload bay to any one of them.

Back