Freeman

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shrox

Reaction score
It looks like the case against me is going to be dropped. The D.A. thought it was petty and unwarranted.

I just called a few lawyers on their free phone conciltation, and did what they said they would do for $1200. To celebrate, I have decided to start flying a 13-star Colonial United States flag, or a snake emblazened Don't Tread on Me flag. I do not support the current state of the Union, and will not fly the 50-star flag anymore.

shrox - a freeman

So the new Shrox kits will have 13-star Colonial flags if a U.S. flag is included in the decal sheet. It actually looks pretty cool.

shrox

I am a medical marihuana patient, I have a doctor's recommendation for it because the THC seems to replace the dopamine I am missing because of Parkinson's disease. Details here:

https://www.shrox.com/thccomp.html

https://www.shrox.com/spiceflow.html

I was cited for possession, even though I had my letter with me. I was stopped at a U.S. Border Patrol checkpoint, well inside the USA. They searched my car with dogs even though I told them exactly what I had. The then delivered me into the hands of the Calif Highway Patrol, they then issued the tickets. I was then allowed on my way.

After I saw the armored U.S. agents acting like jack-booted Nazi's, I no long live in a free country. They had people on the ground with dogs barking in their faces and the agents were laughing. My friend a few cars behind tried to video tape what was going on and had the tape confiscated. He popped in a new tape on the way out and might have captured a few moments as they drove away, I haven't seen the tape yet.

This what now happens in America. I intend to stop it. I have always accomplished what I set my mind to. And I saw "the Chronicles of Riddick" last night, I got some good ideas about conquering worlds...

shrox

make sure they return any evidence that was seized!
it's a wonderful thing to have a CHP car pull up, an officer get out and hand you a sack of meds!

That would be funny, especially since my neighbor is a CHP officer, she would think it pretty funny too!

shrox

Originally posted by shrox
To celebrate, I have decided to start flying a 13-star Colonial United States flag, or a snake emblazened Don't Tread on Me flag. I do not support the current state of the Union, and will not fly the 50-star flag anymore.

shrox - a freeman

The first thing that occurred to me was "Isn't that a little disrespectful to the people who've fought and died for the 50 stars?"

Then it occurred to me "But weren't we fighting to protect the right to do just this sort of thing?"

Seems a bit harsh holding it against the states, though. Star 49 was one of the few to legalize it. And of the first 13, most had slaves at that time.

Now, an optional NORML sticker, sold through your web site, where you could explain what it's about and generate some income for you and for some folks trying to change the laws, something like that might be more productive.

As for effective and non-trouble-causing alternatives for dopamine D1/D2 receptor agonism without the inevitable backfire of metabolic precursors like L-DOPA, that'd be way off topic and you'd have to contact me off the forum.

" As for effective and non-trouble-causing alternatives for dopamine D1/D2 receptor agonism without the inevitable backfire of metabolic precursors like L-DOPA, that'd be way off topic and you'd have to contact me off the forum."

How about a nanobot with dopamine legs that crawled around between the synapse? The nanbot's shell could be a Buckyball.

Dopamite01.JPG

shrox

Canning the flag is a little rash though it is your right. Before you do though, understand that if you put yourself in the same position in alot of other countries...you would probably be tapping your message with a stone from a 4 foot square, damp, flea invested, rat ladden, cell.

I remeber getting off a certain mil aircraft in Bahrain with a bag of cashews I bought while in Turkey...that made for an interesting evening......

I am not canning the flag, I am showing a 13 star Colonial flag, that's all. Better than flying a 50 star flag upside down.

Besides, according to Star Trek: The Next Generation, there will soon be shuttles with 52 star flags.

shrox

Originally posted by shrox
How about a nanobot with dopamine legs that crawled around between the synapse? The nanbot's shell could be a Buckyball.

shrox

How about nanos that read the conformation of a receptor of a certain type, adjust their multi-channel buckytube probe to match the optimal charge shape, and trigger the receptor as often as necessary? It'd also read whether the receptor is a presynaptic autoreceptor (a negative feedback "brakes" on release) and block access to those, preventing the brakes from working? The bots would pretty much replace meds that depend on altering receptor activity.

My younger son (Clone II) is at Berkeley's Micro Electro Mechanical Systems Lab. That was his idea. Well, mostly. The autoreceptor part was mine. Yes, a bucky shell. But fully programmable, so they could work on any transmitter/receptor system.

Clone I is at U. Miami's Center to Cure Paralysis. They're all about regrowing cut spinal cords and such. And actually, he's interested in the interaction of cannabinoid receptors with the pain and motor systems. I work with what's inside the skull, he handles everything else.

Seems that the refusal to differentiate between science and science fiction runs in my family. Must be a defective "can't" gene. I can't wait to see what Clone Alpha (the female version) does. She skipped high school. She went right to college after 8th grade.

But not a one of them interested in punching holes in the sky. They all seem to think a rocket should DO something more than just SMOKE AND FIRE AND WHOOOOSH.

Back