Freedom Launch 2016 hotels

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimzcatz

Boss, Carolina Rocket Mafia
Reaction score
I usually stay at Days Inn Lugoff. Trying booking.com they want 85$ a night when I usually pay 65. Are there and club discount codes I don't know about yet? There are cheaper hotels in Lugoff and Camden but I'm kinda leery about them. Thanks.

Jim, I stayed at the Econo Lodge across the street last time I was there and really didn't have any issues with it. I suppose it all depends on what your expectations are. 6 of 1, 1/2 dozen of the other....they're pretty much the same. Got easy vehicle access, pool, ice machine, room was clean and the total cost after taxes and such was 133.00 for the weekend. That was w/o online booking. Booking dot com is posting 50.00 a night right now.

That's odd. I look hotels up on google maps, and they're posting 50.00 just an hour ago. Anyway, whatever rocketeer discount you get, usually nearly matches what you get with AAA. Then again, I'm not sure if Econo Lodge takes AAA or not. I forgot to use it.

There may be a horse race going on that weekend. Looking at hotel reviews I notice people talking about a track. Heck it may be cheaper to stay in Orangeburg and drive? LOL

I will not be at Freedom Launch.

There is no official hotel. The Days Inn at Lugolf will give you a discount. You must call them directly and tell them you are with the ROSCO and TRA rocket club.

It is a nice discount - The room is discounted $7.

I did that. I mentioned rocket club. Guy never heard of it.

Check out this property
https://www.booking.com/app_link/ho..._adults=2;app_hotel_id=504043&from_sn=android

Booking.com, 5:55.pm. 224 for 3 nights.

--
It's even faster to view it in the app! Browse photos, read reviews and get paperless confirmation when you book with your phone.
https://www.booking.com/apps.html?app_install=1&placement=AndroidShareHotel

Worked every time for us. He must not like you.

Worked every time for us. He must not like you.
Chuck, don't you stay in Sumpter? We're talking about the Days Inn in Lugoff. The club has been mentioned but nothing official. Most desk employees know nothing.
BTW, something must be going on, I get a rate of $74.95 per night :y::confused2:

I made a reservation at Travel Inn Lugoff, that I can cancel anytime. 202.81 including taxes for 3 nights. Two beds, 2 people. Mixed reviews. There are 50$ rooms in Columbia. Guess we will see.

Back