Freedom Forge Missile and new book

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebar_rocketry

Reaction score
Howdy!
For all you guys that have been putting off buying the new Freedom Forge Missile from Fliskits, I have it for all of July for 25% off MSRP at my site. I also have the new book "Amateur Rocket Motor Construction" for less than retail.

I really hate to be this blunt in advertising, but I'm trying to grow my business to the point to where I can actually make a living doing something I love, so please excuse my "bluntness".

cya

Ummm...I went to your website. Thought it looked really cool until I started clicking links on the left panel. All of the ones I tried gave me error 404: file not found.

Originally posted by illini868891
Ummm...I went to your website. Thought it looked really cool until I started clicking links on the left panel. All of the ones I tried gave me error 404: file not found.

I'm going to be working on that and hopefully have that all fixed in the next couple of days. I do all the web work around here:) You can still get the products on the homepage though. Those links are working (Or they were just a minute ago:) But the links on the left give you an idea of what I carry. You can see most of what I carry in my EBay store if you want to look there.

I appreciate any feedback you guys can give me. I'm always open to constructive criticism.

Oh, okay. As long as its broke on purpose its alright then ;). I'll go look for your e-bay store. Looks like you have a good selection, and I like the look and feel of your site (once the links work, of course).

Well, I got the Sunward and Semroc pages working again, except for the "more info" pages. Wouldn't you know stuff would go haywire just as I mentioned the sale to ya. I'm working on the rest. I would appreciate any feedback.

Well, I got the links working for the books and launch pads sections. Next up will be the manufacturer we all adore around here: Fliskits! I'm trying:)

Well, I finally got a great deal of the site working again, including the page with the manufacturer of all things wonderful, Fliskits, when today the whole dang site went down for a while. Any suggestions on a good web host?

Originally posted by rebar_rocketry
Well, I finally got a great deal of the site working again, including the page with the manufacturer of all things wonderful, Fliskits, when today the whole dang site went down for a while. Any suggestions on a good web host?

I use Linux Web Host for both personal and business web space. I've probably seen 10-15 minutes of down time, total, over the 5 years i've used them.

https://www.linuxwebhost.com/

They also have a great control panel for you to maintain your site.

jim

Well, guys, I told you about the Freedom Forge Missile special I had for this month. Here's an extra deal. It's one that I had for the subscribers to my newsletter for the month and I'm extending it to the members here. The link is https://www.rebar-rocketry.com/SubscriberSpecial.htm
It's a combo deal of the Freedom Forge and Richter Recker for 25% off retail. I call it the Freedom-Richter Combo. I guess that's better than the Freedom-Recker combo:rolleyes:
I only have 3 Freedom Forge Missiles left for this special, so it's first come, first serve.
cya

Back