Free YouTube Movies Of Interest...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K'Tesh

.....OpenRocket's ..... "Chuck Norris"
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I spend a lot of time on YouTube as I can't access things like Disney+ and many of the other streaming services (they do a great job of recognizing VPNs and block them).

Today I saw that Capricorn One was just added to the free list of movies.

On a funnier note... So was AIRPLANE!

Looks like "Moon" made it to YouTube...

(Mind you, my VPN was set to Norway)

Last edited:
Just learned about this very early sci-fi film.

Google translated:

Journey to Jupiter (Le Voyage sur Jupiter) is a film made in 1909 by Segundo de Chomón

Produced by Pathé, the film is part of that sci-fi vein inaugurated by Geroges Méliès. As the film also demonstrates, Segundo de Chomón was among the greatest admirers of compatriot Méliès and will never stop imitating him. Le Voyage sur Jupiter is clearly inspired by the Journey to the Moon of which the Spanish director had already offered us his version in Excursion dans la Lune.

Synopsis:
(0:13) The King of the Earth goes to his astronomer to let him discover the wonders of space. Thanks to his telescopes and his magic books (1:02) the astronomer shows the king the true face of the moon (0:38) and then the other stars and planets, including Jupiter which most of all arouses the enthusiasm of the moon. ruler (3:01).

But it is time to go to bed (4:10). The King of the Earth, still fascinated by the things he has seen, falls asleep (4:57) and dreams of climbing into heaven on a ladder that leads him to Jupiter (6:36). But as soon as he lands on the planet (7:00 am), the King of the Earth is attacked by the Jovians and, taken prisoner, led before the King of Jupiter. A collusion arises between the two rulers (8:14). The King of the Earth has the worst and is thrown off the planet (8:32) until he falls into his bed.

The Right Stuff, Starman, The Fifth Element, Brainstorm, The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy, and Galaxy Quest are popping up in my suggestions now as free films

Back