• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

free to good home !!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobby_hamill

Reaction score
I have 2 wide format printers ( plotters ) that are free to a good home
they are both

" Hewlett Packard Designjet 650c " They can print in color but are best for b/w line drawings
rolls of paper are 38 inches wide by 150 feet long

They are on the obsolete side but can still be used for its intended purpose
manufactured from 1993 to 1995, Weight 154lb Length 54 inches

I live in Weldon NC 4 miles from interstate 95

the video below shows a 650C in operation it is NOT the 2 I have in the video

[video=youtube;kew_PVgQ05A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kew_PVgQ05A[/video]

Bobby

This is a good deal-i sold mine for $500 a few years ago. You can still find the plotter ink on e-bay sometimes.

Yep the ink cartridge and print-head are all 1 unit on the 650c and still available
I got a mint condition designjet 5500ps set up for UV ink for $500 ( learning how to use it now ) lol
even thou the 650c is obsolete but to the right person nothing is obsolete :)

This is a good deal-i sold mine for $500 a few years ago. You can still find the plotter ink on e-bay sometimes.

There is a possibility our B-17 restoration team might want one. I will send an email to someone who could ask. It is probably unlikely they will want one as we have a similar plotter, plus someone would have to go get it and it is a bit of a drive from Ohio. I will also ask if there are any restoration projects closer to you that might be interested.

Back