Quantcast

Free Rockets in Las Vegas

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

shreadvector

Reaction score
http://www.hobbyvisions.com/public_info.html

Yes, there will be free rockets in Las Vegas. Come on down to the HobbyVisions show October 9 or 10 and you can build a free Model Rocket kit and take it home. Estes is sponsoring the Model Rocket Make-It & Take-It at this year's show (just like last year) and 3 members of the Southern California Rocket Association will be there to help folks build their models.

Perfect for those of you anywhere in the area (200 mile radius?) who want to drive over a group of scouts for a day of fun.

Did I mention the Hooters Girls will be there?

At least 3 Model Rocket companies will have booths at the show.

Reaction score
I would prefer a free hooters girl over a rocket. Any chance of building one and taking it home:)

jetra2

Reaction score
I know this'll probably get deleted...but I just can't resist...sorry.

You could always blow one up! ;) :p :D

Jason

shreadvector

Reaction score
Something got deleted...

And remember: in Las Vegas, the Hooters Girls are "family entertainment". You have to remember that there are thousands of showgirls all over town as well as other 'entertainers' that cater to the adult market. Another good reason to bring a bundle or two or Two Dollar Bills.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=shreadvector

Originally posted by jetra2
I know this'll probably get deleted...but I just can't resist...sorry.

You could always blow one up! ;) :p :D

Jason

shreadvector

Reaction score
More news: Estes had a booth at the Spaceship One flight along with X-Prize models on display.

I'm told they plan to have models of the X-Prize kits on display in Las Vegas as well as the Oracle digital video rocket, a new version of the Kick Dis puck (they are way cool if you like street hockey), the Hydrogen Rocket (improvements were made and it IS being shipped), new Cox planes, etc.

Quest is doing something during the flying demo out at the demo field on Sunday. I imagine they will show their new products but I have not heard if any of the new MicroMaxx kits for 2005 will be displayed.

This show is going to be fun.

-Fred Shecter