• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free FREE Rockets and other stuff including some engines and photos and data re-the US ARMY CORPORAL MISSILE

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johns

Reaction score
I live in Charlotte, NC and this offer is free to anyone who lives within driving distance as some items are too large to ship.
I was an internal guidance repairman in the US Army in 1959 -61 for the Corporal Missile, the first rocket that could carry a nuclear payload. This background made me a rocket hobby nut back in the 1970s and 80s. As a result I have some scale models of the Corporal and some old ESTES rockets as well as some rocket engines to give away. I was hoping to post several photos of the free stuff, which includes some official DOD photos of the Corporal missile ( the green models in this photo), but I was unable to accomplish more than this one. If you are close enough to come and get them, they are all yours. my email is [email protected] . Let me know ASAP if you are interested.
IMG_3716.JPEG

I live in Charlotte, NC and this offer is free to anyone who lives within driving distance as some items are too large to ship.
I was an internal guidance repairman in the US Army in 1959 -61 for the Corporal Missile, the first rocket that could carry a nuclear payload. This background made me a rocket hobby nut back in the 1970s and 80s. As a result I have some scale models of the Corporal and some old ESTES rockets as well as some rocket engines to give away. I was hoping to post several photos of the free stuff, which includes some official DOD photos of the Corporal missile ( the green models in this photo), but I was unable to accomplish more than this one. If you are close enough to come and get them, they are all yours. my email is [email protected] . Let me know ASAP if you are interested.
View attachment 531537

Sorry, folks, Marty Lemons who lives close by was super fast in asking, so the deal has been closed.

John Johns

Back