Free rocket motors!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UPscaler

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys.

A while back I found this website called swagbucks.com

It is basically searching with google, but you win points called swag bucks every once and a while.

I get the 5 dollar amazon gift cards from the prize section and I have spent them on various things. I bought some A10's and some C6's. but just now I found out they sell 29/40-120 reloads. I just ordered a G76-10G for free.

If anyone is interested sign up here.
https://swagbucks.com/refer/bigb1011

I will warn you however, It does take a while to earn your points. It does pay off in the end though. :cheers:

you know, nothing is free on the internet and noone pays you to use your mouse.

These types of sites always come up and they look good, but aren't worth the time.

You either have to use them repeatedly or it is impossible to actually claim the prize.

Either way, spam post.

What would you get in return, $1 for a whole day sitting on the internet?

How much do you get if we sign up with your reference link?

I'm sorry you guys feel that way. If this is a spam post they will deleted. I won't lose sleep over it. I was just simply giving ideas.

P.S. I only get a swag buck each time you get one if you use the referral link. If you don't want to sign up with the link, don't.

Upscaler, My girlfriend does the swagbucks thing and really enjoys it. I was visiting her at X-mas and I think she had about $60.00 in Amazon giftcards. I do not have the time or inclination to do it, but she likes doing that type of stuff. It's definitely legit.

you know, nothing is free on the internet and noone pays you to use your mouse.

These types of sites always come up and they look good, but aren't worth the time.

You either have to use them repeatedly or it is impossible to actually claim the prize.

Either way, spam post.

This is hardly spam, it's someone sharing a link they've found useful. Not everything like this is automatically a scam - I've earned over $200 taking surveys online over the last few years, you just have to be careful which sites you use.

And besides, loads of stuff is free on the internet. ;)

And besides, loads of stuff is free on the internet. ;)

Exactly. Some people either don't have the time, or are just too lazy to do a few simple things.

It pays off for some of us. I don't do anything that asks for a credit card, however XD.

Well, I won't buy my rocket motors there, BUT, I always could use pet supplies, coffee, and other stuff.
...and I have some spare time at the moment. I think I'll check it out, what the hey. :)

Well, I say thank you for this info. I signed up last night and have 7 swag bucks already and will be getting more, and if you get points for my points as well then more the better. Anything I can do to offset the cost of my hobby makes it easier on my wife, even if it is just a small savings.

Well, I say thank you for this info. I signed up last night and have 7 swag bucks already and will be getting more, and if you get points for my points as well then more the better. Anything I can do to offset the cost of my hobby makes it easier on my wife, even if it is just a small savings.

Hey no problem!

Thanks for signing up! It really is a great site. Happy swagging!

P.S. they have swag codes every once and a while that you just enter and get 1-3 swagbucks!

You should have some bucks coming your way. I have gotten 21 since I signed up the night before last. I should have enough for some motors by this weekend... :D

I need to search the prizes better and find some more spots to get rocketry stuff from. It might not pay for my hobby, but it sure dont hurt either.

Just a small update, I orderd my first set of free rocket motors using my swagbucks and the amazon.com gift cards.

Just a small update, I orderd my first set of free rocket motors using my swagbucks and the amazon.com gift cards.

Not sure how I missed this!

Great job! I'm glad there is more people to convince the non-believers.

I am at $140 in gift cards over the past 9-10 months!

Back