FREE ROCKET GIVEAWAY 🚀

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Holidays are here and I was in the mood to do something fun. So how about a free giveaway????
I will be giving away a brand new unopened Estes Bull Pup.
All I ask is that you reply on this thread answering one or all the following questions to be entered into the giveaway.

1.What’s your best name you gave a rocket?
2.What’s a good name for the bull pup rocket?
3. What’s your favorite holiday movie?

also if we can keep it to one post per person to keep it clean and easy to select the winner

Giveaway will be from today
12/1/21 to 12/9/21—12midnight at that point I will use random.org to select our winner and send them a private message

Good luck and happy holidays to ALL

**See post number 10
For an update another rocket being given away !!! That’s two winners being picked**
View attachment 492263
October Sky - I am doing a scratch built after having watched the movie
Woolly Bully - maybe give it a Chewbacca theme
Emmet Otter's Jug-Band Christmas - is my favorite holiday movie.
Thanks!

This is really great of you, and the other rocket donor. Thank you!
1.What’s your best name you gave a rocket?
2. What’s a good name for the bull pup rocket?
3. What’s your favorite holiday movie?
  1. Justin Time
  2. Harpoon
  3. It's a Wonderful Life
Don't laugh. It's better known as the butt of many jokes and parodies, but if one sits and watches it, it really is a terrific movie. And it displaces A Christmas Story on the TV for a blessed couple of hours.

Oh boy.
Best rocket name: Oops I Launched My Tiki Drink
Bullpup name: Puppy
Xmas movie: A Charlie Brown Christmas

Boris Karloff did not do the singing, 'twas Thurl Ravenscroft. And yeah that song is amazing.

Trivia bonus: "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch" song was actually written by Albert Hague, who played Mr. Shorofsky on "Fame" tv show (for those of you old enough to remember that).

1.What’s your best name you gave a rocket? I am unconventional when it comes to naming things as most of mine are kits, but I want to name this one rocket the Lil St. Nick. (its a 3D printed rocket originally named Lil Nick.)
2.What’s a good name for the bull pup rocket? Santa Paws
3. What’s your favorite holiday movie? Home Alones were always funny, Christmas with the Kranks, The Polar Express, A Boy called Christmas.

Giveaway closes tonight at 12 midnight then I will pick the two winners using random.org and post the names here on the thread on 12-10-21 around 930am at that point I would like if the winners would send me a direct message so we can get there particulars and send the rockets out right away
Good Luck All

Last edited:
ALRIGHT we have some winners

The winner of the bull pup goes to

POST # 43 — Rob Caswell

Attachments

• CAC3075C-FFC8-43B7-B75C-C5F9306BD5D2.jpeg
    CAC3075C-FFC8-43B7-B75C-C5F9306BD5D2.jpeg
    50.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 8973710D-5508-458F-9A92-FB337101EA64.jpeg
    8973710D-5508-458F-9A92-FB337101EA64.jpeg
    97.9 KB · Views: 13
The winner of the screaming eagle kit goes to
POST # 33 Hold your own

Attachments

• 08032E88-5DE1-4559-9AFC-B07848E699C3.jpeg
    08032E88-5DE1-4559-9AFC-B07848E699C3.jpeg
    48.8 KB · Views: 15
  • D6CDAAB9-2C7D-4ADA-88A8-1A96B40DF48A.jpeg
    D6CDAAB9-2C7D-4ADA-88A8-1A96B40DF48A.jpeg
    88.9 KB · Views: 16
Congratulations to the winners and thank you to all that played.
Happy Holidays to Everyone

To the two winners please private message me so I can get these rockets out to you thanks

And thank you to our other rocketeer friend that donated the second rocket to sweeten this giveaway even more

Last edited:
Thanks it was fun
I would like to do this every year if I can.

QUOTE="DAllen, post: 2212212, member: 70"]
Nice contest - thanks for doing this!
[/QUOTE]

Foiled again! But I was sure glad to enter! This theme of a random give away is kinda cool...hmmm

Will do this again it was fun

So the bull pup winner has claimed his prize

Still waiting on the screaming eagle winner to

Respond

Update the winner of the screaming eagle kit has not responded. So today at 845 am hours it will be the 48 hour mark and if there is still no response I will select a new winner for the screaming eagle kit
it’s tuff I don’t want to have to re select but I feel it’s only fair to keep moving because we don’t no if we will get a response. All good though

Bull pup winner allset rocket shipped to him

Last edited:
Alright our new winner for the screaming eagle kit is ….. “ Jean-Pierre”
post number 38
Congratulations!!!!!!

Wow, what a great surprise! Many thanks to you, Adam3836, and also to the donor of the screaming eagle kit! Much appreciated. (And my 9 year old asks me to add "Wait, we won? That's the coolest rocket ever!" :) ) Happy holidays to everyone.

That’s awesome
Congratulations very exciting
This rocket will be shipped out to you right away

Happy holidays thanks for playing

Adam

Wow, what a great surprise! Many thanks to you, Adam3836, and also to the donor of the screaming eagle kit! Much appreciated. (And my 9 year old asks me to add "Wait, we won? That's the coolest rocket ever!" :) ) Happy holidays to everyone.

This completes the rocket giveaway for this year hoping to do this again.

Happy holidays to all
And thanks for playing
🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

Back