Free Movies On Youtube - Who Watches Them (Besides Me)?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K'Tesh

.....OpenRocket's ..... "Chuck Norris"
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Tonight it's Spaceballs!!!

The only movie that really let me down was The Thomas Crown Affair... It dropped a lot of things, including the entire glider scene. Pissed me off something fierce, there wasn't any bad language, sex or violence, yet they cut that out.

In recent years, I’ve mostly been watching snippets, excerpts or best scenes only. I’m always looking for good short (< 5 min) videos of anything clever or interesting one way or another. Watched a few Spaceballs scenes very recently. I still remember watching it in a theater in the 80’s, in which town and with whom. 🌌⚾

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid was uploaded about two months ago. I had seen scenes but not the entire movie. Paul Newman and Robert Redford were great.

The last full movie I watched on YouTube was the 1977 animated version of The Hobbit.

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid was uploaded about two months ago. I had seen scenes but not the entire movie. Paul Newman and Robert Redford were great.
I just watched that myself recently. It'd been decades since I had seen it.

I watched a Russian movie called "T-34". Pretty good. A lot better than "Fury" in my opinion, but that's a pretty low bar.

Back