Free M1419 motor and casing, first come, first served!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChuckW

Reaction score
The Savannah Science Seminar is sponsoring our fourth annual rocket launch for 28 of Savannah's top 11th grade science students. Every year we divide the students into teams, build rockets, and fly them at Orangeburg. This year nine teams will build LOC Norad Pro Max kits and will conduct altitude/egg loft/spot landing contests on various Pro38 I motors.

Each year we try to launch an M rocket as the grand finale. We have already purchased an M1419 and Tom Binford has let us borrow a casing for it. Unfortunately no one around here has an operational rocket capable of using the M1419.

So I'm asking here. If you have a FLOWN LIII rocket and would like to fly it May 8th in Orangeburg with a FREE M1419 MOTOR AND CASING, let me know immediately via email.

First come, first served. Oddrocs encouraged but we want something that has flown on M's before...

Originally posted by ChuckW
The Savannah Science Seminar is sponsoring our fourth annual rocket launch for 28 of Savannah's top 11th grade science students. Every year we divide the students into teams, build rockets, and fly them at Orangeburg. This year nine teams will build LOC Norad Pro Max kits and will conduct altitude/egg loft/spot landing contests on various Pro38 I motors.

Good for you Chuck. Guys like you are helping to secure the future of the hobby.

Originally posted by hokkyokusei
Good for you Chuck. Guys like you are helping to secure the future of the hobby.

Yeh , with out people like that , rocketry wouldnt last long!
Wish it lived in Georgia now ! ! Bloody hell a few M1419 motor casing :p:p:p:p:p:p (drools)
-Karl

Well, lord knows I have enough birds to cover that motor, but can't make the date. I wonder if Phil Gerringer has seen this?

Carl

Thanks gents but Tom Binford has advised me his Nike Smoke should be repaired by the launch date.

I appreciate all of the feedback! This is a great forum!

Back