FREE CUSTOM LETTERING FROM STICKERSHOCK

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickershock23

Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen...

its been a while since I did a sale (sorry been really busy with life and other stuff... soon to be revealed!)

So I figured I do a Quickie sale..

Starting today july 17th 2016 and going till wed July 20th

Buy any DEcals set from Stickershock23.com and receive One set of Custom lettering Absolutely FREE! (of equal or lessor value)

this is a real easy one just go to my website pick out any decal set available on my website.. put it in your cart. and check out like normal..

then either in Paypals Notes to seller or a separate e-mail ([email protected]) tell me "I want some free lettering"

Make sure you tell me

What the lettering will be. (your text)
What font you would like
what color you would like
and what size you would like

I will then get back to you with a preview of your free lettering for your approval!

simple as that!

so what are you waiting for go to stickershock23.com and get something for nadda!

fine print.

this cannot be combined with any other offers coupons specials etc.

you can get as many free custom lettering's as you want but one free for each purchased set! so buy 5 decal sets get 5 sets of lettering!

thanks for looking and remember

"Never fly Naked!"

Mark

Thanks dave... ive been here open for business... just so much going on not much time to post or have a sale.. etc!

How did I not see this until now? Is this over or does it go until midnight?

How did I not see this until now? Is this over or does it go until midnight?

you got the rest of today (wed 7 20)

and theres a 12 step program in your neighborhood if you really have a problem... "hello my names mark and im a stickershockaholic"

you got the rest of today (wed 7 20)

and theres a 12 step program in your neighborhood if you really have a problem... "hello my names mark and im a stickershockaholic"

I've been to those meetings... Never works. We usually end up just sharing each other pictures of our rockets like normal people show pictures of their kids...

Back