FREE Chutes

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Massrokit

Reaction score
I’m not sure if I thanked everyone who helped me with various items, I going to thank them by paying forward like they did. I have five envelopes with five plastic parachutes in each that I will sent to the first five who PM me that really need them free. They’re various sizes and brands and most require assembly. Have extras for the ones that drifted away or became plastic wads. I will randomly pick a envelope to send.

I’m not sure if I thanked everyone who helped me with various items, I going to thank them by paying forward like they did. I have five envelopes with five plastic parachutes in each that I will sent to the first five who PM me that really need them free. They’re various sizes and brands and most require assembly. Have extras for the ones that drifted away or became plastic wads. I will randomly pick a envelope to send.
I don't need the chutes but just wanted to say thank you for being such a great guy. Rocketry people are the best.

Back