Free Avionics Bay Kits from Binder Design!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Binder Design

Reaction score
Binder Design is happy to announce the return of their holiday special! With the purchase of any rocket kit with a value of $99.99 or more, you will get a free 3.9” Avionics Bay kit valued at $34.99! (Excludes Excel with Dual Deploy kit.) This special offer runs now through 1/1/2013. Wishing all of our rocketeer friends a happy holiday season from all of us at Binder Design!

www.binderdesign.com

Surely don't need another rocket, BUT... I love Binder kits (and I don't have them all), so I went ahead and took advantage of this great deal.

Got my Stealth. Super fast shipping. Great deal with free top-notch av-bay. If you have never gotten a Binder kit before, they come complete with recovery, instructions, all hardware including rail buttons, switches for electronics, etc. And even better at the bottom left of the picture (if you can read upside down) says "FREE STUFF" and Mike included an extra centering ring and heavy duty swivel--sweet!!!

IMG_0137.jpg

Do I have to put anything on order or is it just added automatically.??

I am torn...Samurai or Raptor 54MM.....Can't decide...And DON'T tell me to get both!:tongue: Both way cool designs- I dig split fin designs for some reason(maybe cause my FAV rocket is my Thor??)....

Will have to flip a coin I think!...

I am torn...Samurai or Raptor 54MM.....Can't decide...And DON'T tell me to get both!:tongue: Both way cool designs- I dig split fin designs for some reason(maybe cause my FAV rocket is my Thor??)....

Get both.

I would go with the Raptor, but that's just me.

It would be cool if Binder Design could acquire the rights to the BSD Thor.

Get both.

:bangpan: Granted, I will probably EVENTUALLY have both, no budget for both right now..LOL..:tongue:

I would go with the Raptor, but that's just me.

It would be cool if Binder Design could acquire the rights to the BSD Thor.

That is the one I am leaning towards...Won't be able to order until after the 21st however..Budget:mad:

And would be cool if Mike would make the Thor..Not holding my breath however...

I got a nice gift from my Father-In-Law, so I went ahead and placed my order for the Stealth 38mm. It should qualify for the free Av-Bay.

Now I'll have 2 4" dual-deploy rockets to build next year.

Yay!

G.D.

I received my 4" IRIS with free AV-Bay yesterday, along with a couple of chutes for another project. Nice looking kit! Well-packed, excellent instructions, quality components, very timely delivery. If you've been thinking about getting one of their kits, you should not hesitate to pull the trigger with the specials that Mike has going on right now.

Cheers,
Michael

Been meaning to post this..Kept forgetting:eek:

Got my Raptor in on Friday!:D Thanks Mike!

Back