Free Avionics Bay Kits and new graphics package for the Devastator

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Binder Design

Reaction score
Binder Design is celebrating the release of their newest kit, the Devastator by giving away free avionics bay kits with the purchase of any of their premium kits (excludes dealers). This includes the Devastator, Velociraptor, Galaxy, and California Kid. In addition, the Devastator is now available with two different decal options, as well as a bell nozzle upgrade.

Details and photos of the new decal options for the Devastator are available at https://binderdesign.com

This is a limited time offer, so don't delay!

devastator15.jpg

Just finished my California Kid and am launching it for the first time tomorrow. Any recommendations on a first motor? BTW - it was a great kit and I will be ordering the new Devastator next week.

my dad bought the California Kid and we are impressed. Very nice products! First time we ordered from Binder Design. Not only are the kits nice Mike has some of the nicest motor cases out there!!

Ben

Just finished my California Kid and am launching it for the first time tomorrow. Any recommendations on a first motor? BTW - it was a great kit and I will be ordering the new Devastator next week.

The J350 makes for a nice first flight motor. The I211 is also good if you are on a budget. I also like some of the fast loads in this rocket like the warp 9's.

If you want to go for it, the K550 and K1100 will put the Kid way up there.

Glad that you like your kit, just let us know when you are ready for more. :)

Thanks,
Mike

The J350 makes for a nice first flight motor. The I211 is also good if you are on a budget. I also like some of the fast loads in this rocket like the warp 9's.

If you want to go for it, the K550 and K1100 will put the Kid way up there.

Glad that you like your kit, just let us know when you are ready for more. :)

Thanks,
Mike

I flew it on a J250 FJ. It was a great flight to 2,900 ft. Used dual deployment but the main didn't fire. Still recovered in perfect shape. I am aiming for the K550 next month.

Thanks again

Back