Free at LDRS - Centuri Jayhawk

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuck Rogers

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
To All:

A friend of mine was getting rid of some old rocket kits (he's moving to the East coast) and he gave me some items to give away at LDRS. I thought I'd just put them on a table at LDRS with "Free", but then I noticed that there was a Centuri Jayhawk in the box. I thought rather than having people randomly walk by the table, I'd post it here first.

It is a Centuri Jayhawk, a Centuri Magnum D Skill Level 5 kit. It is opened, I'm not familiar with the kit but it looks like it may be missing a few parts. It is in fair condition. If you're a Centuri Jayhawk fan, or if you ever wanted to build a Centuri Jayhawk (2.6 in diameter, 30 in long), let me know if you want it. It seems to be one of rocketeers favorite Centuri kits.

There also is an unopened LOC Lil' Nuke from 1988. Yep, an original LOC kit, unopened, from the 1980's.

Both are Free. Delivery at LDRS. Send me a private message, and we'll meet up at LDRS.

Also, if you know someone who would want it but won't be at LDRS, you could pick it up for them at LDRS and transport it back for them. That will work too.

Charles E. (Chuck) Rogers

Last edited:
Back