Fred's Challenge

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MysticalRockets

Reaction score
Since Fred called me out in another thread, here's two of my designs. Well, three actually. The vids aren't the greatest, but they should be ok.

First up is the Anubis. It's a 2x18mm cluster. This video was taken at a CATO launch I believe last May.

(Since I can't figure out the embed here, I'll just post the links.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFN3VNXw2W4

Next is the Tube Missile Mark 60 and Mark 60X2. Both are tube fined 24mm designs. The X2 is for the two stage design. This vid was taken at NERRF 4. D12-0 to an E9-4. Lost the sustainer to a river. This one has been tested up to an E30 without any issues.

https://www.vimeo.com/2680128

You'll notice the second is on Vimeo and not YouTube. I like Vimeo much better. Quality is alot better, and their TOS is alot less restrictive.

I'll do build threads of each soon.

Really nice rockets!

I too have noticed that VIMEO vids look a LOT better... bout like on TV, where a lot of Youtubes are so pixellated you can barely tell what's going on.

What is a TOS?? How do you post on Vimeo?? TIA! OL JR :)

Really nice rockets!

I too have noticed that VIMEO vids look a LOT better... bout like on TV, where a lot of Youtubes are so pixellated you can barely tell what's going on.

What is a TOS?? How do you post on Vimeo?? TIA! OL JR :)

Terms of Service.

YouTube has become the shill of certain group *coughcultcough* that I utterly detest, and would love to see go toes up..

Vimeo is just like YouTube in that you just sign up and upload videos. But with Vimeo, if you lose your copy of the video, you can just download the video from them. The Anubis video is lost to me, but I am planning on having a new one next month.

Good for you :) I really enjoyed the video :) I guess it's time for me to walk the walk :)
Cheers
Fred

More videos tomorrow from the launch today. I'd do them today, but I'm so sore, I'm gonna pass out soon.

Bob

Back