Found the Camera...Finally

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woody's Workshop

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I went out to my buddies place that I use for my storage. Grabbed a couple boxes of stuff from the house I thought I might need over the winter.
His place isn't plowed out during the winter time and his drive is 150 yards with steep banks on both sides, old farm of over 150 years.
Anyways, I thought I'd pop my head in the garage to check on things. Lifted the tarp off the top of my Snap On Tool Box...
And WALA, there sits my camera. Must have left it there last fall when I was taking pics of stuff in my tool box.
Well, the 2 AA's were leaking and it's a pretty nasty mess inside the battery compartment.
I've started the clean up process with water n backing soda, craft sticks and sticky back sandpaper.
Should have it working (I Hope) by the end of the weekend.
I guess the reason I didn't realize I left it there is that I pulled the SD card out so I had it to post pics on Craigs List.
So pics (I Hope) of my knife collections, customizaton and such should be coming next week.

Good luck. If you want to send it to me, I can have a look at it. I've had about a 50% success rate with corroded electronics.

Back