Found a hobby store

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
I found a nice "mom & pop" hobby store in Daytona Beach called Ace Hobbies. They do mostly R/C but have some model rocket supplies too. It's only 8 miles from school and ERAU students get a 10% discount. :D

Last time I was down there they had some very impressive models (R/C) hanging from the ceiling.

I found a local hobby store too that has the best stock of materials i have ever seen in a general purpose hobby store. They even had Fliskits!!!:D

GL-P

....details? Where is it, what's the name? Others near you may not know about it.

GL-P

Please some details ... Ottawa is only 1.5 hres from Montreal!!

Originally posted by Ozymandias
I found a nice "mom & pop" hobby store in Daytona Beach called Ace Hobbies. They do mostly R/C but have some model rocket supplies too. It's only 8 miles from school and ERAU students get a 10% discount. :D

If you think of it, introduce them to FlisKits. If you would like, send me an email and I will get some catalogs to you :)

Originally posted by Ozymandias

Thanks for the heads up, Ozy! I'll have to stop there in next time I'm visiting my mom or brother (who live in Ormond Beach & South Daytona, respectively)...

Does anything stand out in your mind as far as rocket supplies they had? Thanks :D

Originally posted by lalligood
Thanks for the heads up, Ozy! I'll have to stop there in next time I'm visiting my mom or brother (who live in Ormond Beach & South Daytona, respectively)...

Does anything stand out in your mind as far as rocket supplies they had? Thanks :D
Just Estes stuff.

Please some details ... Ottawa is only 1.5 hres from Montreal!!

It's called something like Leading Edge Hobbies in Kingston which is about an 1.5hr south of Ottawa. Not quite local for a Montrealler but isn't too bad if you have a craving.:D !!!

Back