Quantcast

Found a hobby store

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Ozymandias

Reaction score
I found a nice "mom & pop" hobby store in Daytona Beach called Ace Hobbies. They do mostly R/C but have some model rocket supplies too. It's only 8 miles from school and ERAU students get a 10% discount. :D

thomasrau

Reaction score
Last time I was down there they had some very impressive models (R/C) hanging from the ceiling.

GL-P

Reaction score
I found a local hobby store too that has the best stock of materials i have ever seen in a general purpose hobby store. They even had Fliskits!!!:D

thomasrau

Reaction score
GL-P

....details? Where is it, what's the name? Others near you may not know about it.

Jacques

Reaction score
GL-P

Please some details ... Ottawa is only 1.5 hres from Montreal!!

jflis

Reaction score
Originally posted by Ozymandias
I found a nice "mom & pop" hobby store in Daytona Beach called Ace Hobbies. They do mostly R/C but have some model rocket supplies too. It's only 8 miles from school and ERAU students get a 10% discount. :D
If you think of it, introduce them to FlisKits. If you would like, send me an email and I will get some catalogs to you :)

lalligood

Reaction score
Originally posted by Ozymandias
Thanks for the heads up, Ozy! I'll have to stop there in next time I'm visiting my mom or brother (who live in Ormond Beach & South Daytona, respectively)...

Does anything stand out in your mind as far as rocket supplies they had? Thanks :D

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Originally posted by lalligood
Thanks for the heads up, Ozy! I'll have to stop there in next time I'm visiting my mom or brother (who live in Ormond Beach & South Daytona, respectively)...

Does anything stand out in your mind as far as rocket supplies they had? Thanks :D
Just Estes stuff.

GL-P

Reaction score
Please some details ... Ottawa is only 1.5 hres from Montreal!!
It's called something like Leading Edge Hobbies in Kingston which is about an 1.5hr south of Ottawa. Not quite local for a Montrealler but isn't too bad if you have a craving.:D !!!