Quantcast

Forum time

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Rocketman35

Reaction score
Why is the forum time off by about 30 minutes?

BTW my computer clock is set to the correct time and my options are set to the correct time zone.
Just wondering if anyone else has the same problem.

TIA

thomasrau

Reaction score
The server clock is off a bit, nothing wrong on your end.

DynaSoar

Reaction score
Originally posted by Rocketman35
Why is the forum time off by about 30 minutes?

BTW my computer clock is set to the correct time and my options are set to the correct time zone.
Just wondering if anyone else has the same problem.

TIA
Transverse time due to the moderating wormhole's asymetrical nature. The galaxy where the moderators live (I for one worship our moderator overlords!) is much more massive (or maybe it's the moderators, I'm not sure) so they live half an hour in our future. This makes them able to moderate the forum and prevent problems before they ever occur on our end.

If we prove worthy, they may share this technology with SG-1 so that we may be able to skip over commercials by destroying the mass of a small star rather than having to buy a Tivo.

I'm a scientist. My answers don't have to be right, they just have to be good. However, I'm also a comedian. The value of "good" takes on a large variance.

Steward

Reaction score
:cool:

Is there a clock...???

Uh... OK...what he said...!!!

thomasrau

Reaction score
Originally posted by jetra2
Can we get it fixed?

Jason
Just hang in there, in 24.6 years it will have gained enough time to be correct again.

"The oxen moves slowly, but the earth is patient"

adrian

Reaction score
According to the forum, the time is now 2:50pm. According to every other source in sight, the time is now 1:50pm. The forum's clock is now accurate, but it's using Paris time, not GMT. :D

thomasrau

Reaction score
Originally posted by adrian
According to the forum, the time is now 2:50pm. According to every other source in sight, the time is now 1:50pm. The forum's clock is now accurate, but it's using Paris time, not GMT. :D
Look at the bright side, you can view your post before you even write it. :D