Forum Techincal Issues

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Milo

TRF BoD Member
Reaction score
Hopefully they are transparent to you guys but it seems there is something wrong with my home network. Things are working fine from the outside-in but not so good going inside-out. If you noticed the TRF forum thinks it is 9:15AM. (at the time of this writing it is really 2:45PM).

Basically while at work I can get to TRF but when I go home I can't get to the outside world. Tech support is looking into this problem as I type this. Hopefully TRF will continue to work despite my connection issue.

Milo

TRF BoD Member
Reaction score
Well it seems now that the server thinks it is 2:57PM which is 10 minutes fast.

:shaking head: I don't get it. :confused:

WiK

Site Admin
Reaction score
Well I dont know if its just me, but everytime I try to post a reply to something, it loads for a while then comes up with "This Page cannot be displayed...". Then I refresh it and it comes up with a page saying something about "Please contact the webmaster". Then I goto see if my post has gone through and it has.

:confused:

Phil

cydermaster

Reaction score
This may well be the reason behind the current multiple-post phenominon. I've been having to go back and delete the 'echos' I leave behind, after trying to post a few times.

I've also noticed that the notification e-mails arn't getting to me, but that might be my mailserver. For some obscure reason, I've getting spam at a rate of 6 per min, for the last few days.

hokkyokusei

Reaction score
I've had similar problems. I'm ignoring the timeouts, or I get multiple posts. Not getting email notifications either. TRF time has been about 10 minutes out for ages.

Milo

TRF BoD Member
Reaction score
My DNS server crashed. I'm working again.

hokkyokusei

Reaction score
Looks like it. Started getting email notifications again anyway.

cydermaster

Reaction score
LOL - just checked my mail after being offline for 1½hrs. 84 mails. 16 TRF mails (so is working again :D ), 2 personal mails, the rest spam.

My Spam filter caught all the spam, and didn't block a single genuine one. I'm so glad it works, with the level of spam I'm getting at the moment.

BTW: I use the BayesIt! anti-spam plug-in for The Bat! mail client. Well worth every penny.