Forum looks great!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CTulanko

Reaction score
Wel I finally made it here, after someone hijacked my ID, but want to thank AKPilot for his speedy assistance on getting the issue resolved. The forum looks fantastic and a bit different, but for the better I think and I am glad it's up and in business again!

Thanks to all for your hard work!!!

Carl Tulanko
NAR L3CC Member
AMA 218214
N8DWN

Last edited:
Carl,

Nice to hear from you. Hope you are doing well.

Thanks for all you did to make TRF grow and prosper and for all the hard work you did as Sport Services chairman for the NAR.

Hopefully the new TRF will someday benefit from one of your magnificent build threads.

Still hoping to someday be able to visit "Camp Carl",

Steve

Wel I finally made it here, after someone hijacked my ID, but want to thank AKPilot for his speedy assistance on getting the issue resolved. The forum looks fantastic and a bit different, but for the better I think and I am glad it's up and in business again!

Thanks to all for your hard work!!!

Carl Tulanko
Chairman, Sport Services
National Association of Rocketry
L3CC Member
AMA 218214
N8DWN

Carl, someone wanted to be you???:confused:

Yes, the forum does look good. I really hope you have luck with the old posts.

I have to agree that the forum looks great. I'm getting used to it. Thanks to all the folks that made it happen.

It does seem to need 'something" in that big empty space at the top middle.

It does seem to need 'something" in that big empty space at the top middle.
But preferably not an RP style huuuuuuge pictorial banner that causes the real content (ie threads/posts) to be relegated to less than half the vertical space.

Back