Forum Games - Movie Quotes

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
" after very careful consideration, sir, I've come to the conclusion that your new defense system sucks"

Last edited:
" after very careful consideration, sir, I've come to the conclusion that your new defense system sucks"

War Games - The general played by Barry Corbin, can't remember the charactors name.

War Games - The general played by Barry Corbin, can't remember the charactors name.

Correct!

Oldie, but baddie...

"I think I could turn to live with animals. They are so placid, so self contained. I stand and look at them long and long. They do not sweat and whine about their condition; They do not lay awake in the dark and weep for their sins; They do not make me sick discussing their duty to God. Not one is dissatisfied; not one is demented with the mania of owning things; not one kneels to another, nor to his kind that lived thousands of years ago; not one is respectable, or unhappy over the whole earth. Walt Whitman, Harry. A great man."

I've never heard that line before and never seen the film, nevertheless I'm going to say "Meet The Fockers".

"Do we go to lunch or go to the moon?"
Yes it is, how bout this one "I got nipples Greg, can you milk me?"

Oldie, but baddie...

"I think I could turn to live with animals. They are so placid, so self contained. I stand and look at them long and long. They do not sweat and whine about their condition; They do not lay awake in the dark and weep for their sins; They do not make me sick discussing their duty to God. Not one is dissatisfied; not one is demented with the mania of owning things; not one kneels to another, nor to his kind that lived thousands of years ago; not one is respectable, or unhappy over the whole earth. Walt Whitman, Harry. A great man."

Nobody guessssssed sssssso I'll Tellsssssss Youssssss All:

"Sssssss"

So, back to this thread... I give you:

"The day of the writing in the sky, when your cities lie buried under radioactive rubble! When the sea is a dead sea, and the land is a wasteland out of which I will lead my people from their captivity!"

This one goes back a ways:
"Well if I had a big horse pistol like that I wouldn't be scared of no boogerman."

Nobody guessssssed sssssso I'll Tellsssssss Youssssss All:

"Sssssss"

So, back to this thread... I give you:

"The day of the writing in the sky, when your cities lie buried under radioactive rubble! When the sea is a dead sea, and the land is a wasteland out of which I will lead my people from their captivity!"

Somebody should answer this one before going on. I take it, googling the quote isn't fair. I had to google it, but will not post the answer.

It is one of the planet of the apes films. I do not know the film. Not gonna search.

Back