Forum Game: Who's Line Is It Anyway?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K'Tesh

.....OpenRocket's ..... "Chuck Norris"
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
So, here's the concept... A person posts a quote from something, a book, TV show, movie, play, or famous person... Then the next person ID's the source (character, show, or personality)(perhaps with a video clip), and posts a quote for something else, and so on.

So...
K'Tesh posts:
"We choose to go to the moon."

Nextguy posts:
"JFK

We're on a mission from God"

And with that... Let's begin...

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark out, and we're wearing sunglasses."

Blues Brothers (I knew this one)

The problem with this game is Google. Google is the keeper of all knowledge. You can enter any snippet into the vast Google search engine (or is it a motor?) and it'll spit out the source with 99.9999999% accuracy.

Wes talking about the Rodents of Unusual Size (from The Princes Bride)

A book is proof that humans are capable of working magic.

Carl Sagan,

I know what you're thinking... the funny thing is, that usually women ask that question before men do. But the answer is Yes. I'm covered with pictures from the neck right down to the toes. Everywhere, and I mean everywhere.

Capt Malcom Reynolds in Firefly (or the movie Serenity, I don't remember).

'Ahh no. It wasn't the airplanes that got him. It was beauty killed the beast.'

From the original King Kong, although I don’t know the name of the character that said it.

From one of my all time favorite films:
“You’re not too smart, are you? I like that in a man.”

@Jmhepworth Please solve the previous entry, then add your new contribution.

Otherwise it's...

Game Over... Game Over Man...

My previous entry (skipped by previous poster)
Trillian from the Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy movie.

Previous entry from Jmhepworth...
Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead

Solve the last one (mine)... then let's get back on track.

and again my last entry was:

"Game Over... Game Over Man..."

"We ain't found $h!t"

Tim Russ in Spaceballs
1636509509592.png

“Darkness took me. And I strayed out of thought and time. Stars wheeled overhead and everyday was as long as a life-age of earth. But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I have been sent back, until my task is done.”

Clemenza from "The Godfather"

"Politicians are like diapers, they need to be changed often, and for the same reasons."

Captain Kirk... "Mirror, Mirror"

Hey, Vasquez... Have you ever been mistaken for a man?

Come on guys... It's not a hard quote to figure out... A very wise *OLD* politician, writer, scientist, and womanizer... You can do it.

Yoda

"You stupid woman!" hint: helps if you watch Britcoms on PBS and know this is spoken with a bad French accent

Back