Forum app for IOS

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. They used to have one but it was discontinued.

The current forum software has a decent responsive interface and works well enough in Safari on iOS. I too would prefer a dedicated app but this is very workable as-is.

No. They used to have one but it was discontinued.

The current forum software has a decent responsive interface and works well enough in Safari on iOS. I too would prefer a dedicated app but this is very workable as-is.
That is a total bummer. I liked having that app on my android phone. Bummer not having one on the IPhone.

Does iPhone allow you to save the shortcut to the homescreen like on Android? While the android app has been discontinued for a few years, the current Android functionality allows saving a shortcut to the homescreen and when tapped, it opens right into the mobile version of the website, just like an app. Seamless.

Does iPhone allow you to save the shortcut to the homescreen like on Android? While the android app has been discontinued for a few years, the current Android functionality allows saving a shortcut to the homescreen and when tapped, it opens right into the mobile version of the website, just like an app. Seamless.
I'm using iPhone's Safari and Ecosia Apps. With Safari, the menus are the same as on my MacBook and I'm here in 3-5 taps (depending on how my shortcut menu is organized). With Ecosia, my most recent websites are shown, so I can be here here in 3-4 taps.

Back