• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Formula 200 - BUILT kit, 8" dia., over 10' tall - never flown!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SammyD

Reaction score
For sale is a Rocketry Warehouse Formula 200 kit that has been built, but done so meticulously with great attention to detail using West Systems epoxy, G10 stock for radio tracking sled, stainless hardware in the airframe where black powder exposure would be an issue. It's really just built incredibly well.

She sports a 98mm motor mount that will easily take a 98mm-6XL casing with the AV Bay design, two trackers in the nose, a BeeLine Radio Transmitter and an EggFinder GPS, two Missleworks RRC2+ altimeters in the AV Bay, and all the heavy duty hardware and shock cords needed to safely recover this beast! A new 120" Fruity Chutes (IFC-120 Iris Ultra) parachute is available for an extra $375.

This kit sells for $839 today, but you can get one you can fly tomorrow with avionics installed, radio and GPS tracking installed/wired, and comes with the recovery hardware and an Aeropack 98mm motor retainer.

$1200/offer + shipping (packing and freight). Paypal Friends and Family ONLY please.

PS: More photos are available upon request - can only put 10 up on a TRF ad...

IMG_4809.JPG IMG_4786.JPG IMG_4787.JPG IMG_4788.JPG IMG_4789.JPG IMG_4793.JPG IMG_4796.JPG IMG_4797.JPG IMG_4800.JPG IMG_4804.JPG

Last edited:
Well worth the price, folks. I know I sank more money than that into my Formula 200. Level 2 fliers -- it will fly on big L motors. Don't let the size deter you.

Update on the Formula 200:

ALL electronics have been removed (altimeters, GPS unit, radio transmitter), but the wiring is still in place. I'll have this unflown rocket for sale in Camden, SC this weekend.
$850 and you don't even have to build it!

NOTE: this rocket was built with a custom "donut" AV Bay using a 5.5" diameter section of airframe, presumably to get use a longer motor casing. I KNOW it will take a 98mm - 6XL, and that would make for quite impressive flights! See additional photos below:

IMG_5959.JPG IMG_5960.JPG IMG_5961.JPG IMG_5962.JPG

Back