• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Olsen FCP-M2, AltAcc 2A, Stratologger SL100 and CF

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patelldp

Reaction score
For Sale:

1. Olsen FCP-M2 Barometric Altimeter with LCD - SOLD
  2. Stratologger CF with optional Aux connector - SOLD
  3. Stratologger SL100 - SOLD
  4. Blacksky AltAcc 2A Accelerometer Altimeter - $80 shipped

All instruction manuals and associated software packages are available online for the older altimeters. All power up and communicate with computer as expected. I will include a laminated instruction manual with the Olsen, and a serial data cable with the AltAcc.

Please PM with interest!

IMG_1430.jpg

IMG_1431.jpg

Last edited:
Love my (7) Ravens. I bet you'll be hard pressed to get someone to trade. You might be better off just "funding" a few new ones by selling off those others. I would be interested in the CF.

Love my (7) Ravens. I bet you'll be hard pressed to get someone to trade. You might be better off just "funding" a few new ones by selling off those others. I would be interested in the CF.

As I've learned with r/beertrade on Reddit, you often have to wait for the "right set of eyes."

Last edited:
StratologgerCF and AltAcc2A still available. Shoot me offers if you don't like the prices, worst I can say is no.

Dan,

Altimeters arrived in great shape.Thanks again.
Do you (or anyone reading this...) happen to have a PDF of the Olsen's operators manual?

Adrian

Dan,

Do you (or anyone reading this...) happen to have a PDF of the Olsen's operators manual?

Adrian

CRAP. I forgot to send the manual!!! I'm sorry, it'll go out tomorrow.

Dan,

Adrian

Adrian, you forget who you are asking😀

Got to www.rocketryfiles.com username and password are guest. There is an avionics software and manuals folder at root. Olson, and a lot of other stuff, under there.

Back