• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold For Sale CTI Pro 98 6xl Gen2 Case and O3400 IMAX reload

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wadavidson

Reaction score
Selling a brand new never used 98mm 6XL
case generation 2 (newest) version, O3400 IMAX reload, and closure wrench.

Everything is new never used and was purchased at Red Glare a little over a year ago. This outfit would cost $2065 dollars if bought from AMW and more from other vendors.

Asking $1700 OBO picked up for everything from my shop in Jessup Maryland. Pick up on your way to the next MDRA launch. Grains and epoxy are not in the pictures as I keep them at a separate facility in flame cabinets.

I may be selling some larger 98mm Aerotech hardware and loads as well so let me know what you are looking for. Also if you want to purchase this CTI set other loads and cases may make it worth the drive (if coming a longer distance).

Thanks for taking a look

Bill D
View attachment 384993
View attachment 384994
View attachment 384995View attachment 384996
IMG_5858.jpgIMG_5859.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5860.jpg
    IMG_5860.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_5861.jpg
    IMG_5861.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
I may, what are you looking for? I know I have the larger dominator kit. The one that came with the t-shirt and red anodized boat tail

Back