• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold FOR SALE ALL NEW !! TORRENT ROCKET KIT AND TOMACH FIBERGLASS HI POWER ROCKET KIT $ 600.00

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raco123

Reaction score
FOR SALE ALL NEW TORRENT ROCKET KIT AND TOMACH FIBERGLASS HI POWER ROCKET KIT $ 600.00

INCLUDES
1 x TORRENT 4 INCH ROCKET KIT
1 x TOMACH 63 INCH FIBERGLASS 2.6 inch Dia ROCKET KIT CW 54mm Motor Mount
1 x PRO 54mm STARTER KIT MOTOR CASINGS
1 x PRO 54mm 6GXL CASING
1 x AERO PACK RA 54mm QUICK CHANGE MOTOR RETAINER
1 x AERO PACK M54E BULKHEAD RETAINER
1 x AERO PACK MC54 CESARONI MOTOR ADAPTER
1 x 2.6" TO 54mm MOTOR MOUNT ADAPTER
2 x 9"X9" PARACHUTE BLAST PROTECTOR P-3502
1 x 2.6 INCH ALUMINUM BULKHEAD PLATE AB P26
1 x 4 FT STANDARD PARACHUTE
2 x KEVLAR TETHER 9/32 INCH CW TWO LOOPED ENDS
1 x 15 INCH NYLON PARACHUTE

https://www.madcowrocketry.com/2-6-fiberglass-dual-deploy-tomach/
https://www.apogeerockets.com/Rocket_Motors/Cesaroni_Casings/54mm_Casings/Cesaroni_54mm_Starter_Set
https://www.apogeerockets.com/Rocke...ngs/54mm_Casings/Cesaroni_54mm_6XL-Grain_Case
https://www.apogeerockets.com/Rocket-Kits/Skill-Level-3-Model-Rocket-Kits/Torrent
TOMACH AND TORRENT HIGH POWER ROCKET KIT !!! - general for sale - by... (craigslist.org)

Attachments

• Rocket 1.jpg
    Rocket 1.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 66
  • Rocket 2.jpg
    Rocket 2.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 67
  • Rocket 3.jpg
    Rocket 3.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 54
  • Rocket 4.jpg
    Rocket 4.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 52
  • Rocket 5.jpg
    Rocket 5.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 52
  • Rocket 6.jpg
    Rocket 6.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 51
  • Rocket 7.jpg
    Rocket 7.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 53
  • Rocket 8.jpg
    Rocket 8.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 53
This has been reported as bought by another user. Truth?

The seller reports that someone from Serbia tried to buy it. It just so happens that the person who complained is also from Serbia.

OMG lol I catch a guy from Serbia trying to scam and you all post it here ? I dont ship to Third party shipper who would then would reship to Russia lol no one does that ... If You like i can Post the entire email thread would be a learning experience to help people from getting scammed if not entertaining I joined to sell the rockets Yet some how a malicious person from Russia not even a member of this forum Now has control of this Forum lol ? I got Cancer i cant do this Hobby ive already said this You all should be embarrassed

Last edited:
HOPE THIS WILL HELP OTHERS THIS IS FROM PAYPALS WEBSITE THIS IS HOW THE THIRD PARTY SHIPPING SCAM WORKS

Package rerouting scam What happens? 1. A buyer places an order and provides an incorrect or fake shipping address. 2. The shipping company tries to deliver the package but isn’t able to. 3. The buyer monitors the online tracking information and notices that the shipper couldn’t deliver the package. 4. The buyer contacts your shipping company and asks them to send the package to their correct address. The shipping company delivers the package to the new location. Real reason they rerouted the package The buyer rerouted the package so they could file a complaint saying that they never received it. Because the shipment was rerouted, you can’t prove the item was delivered to the address on the Transaction Details page. The buyer gets to keep the item and, because the package wasn’t delivered to the address on the Transaction Details page, you aren’t covered by Seller Protection. Unfortunately, you lost the product, shipping fees, and the money. To make it worse, you might also have to pay your shipper an additional rerouting fee. How to avoid this scam 1. Contact your shipping company and block buyers from rerouting packages. 2. Validate the buyer’s address before shipping. 3. Only ship to the address on the Transaction Details page

Damn that's a good deal for that price, I wish I had the extra room in the house lol. Not sure why the mods are giving you a rough time because you didn't sell to a commie though.

Oh I find it very interesting Im just glad i caught it >>>yeah like im going to have my name on a packing slip full of rockets Redirected from a fake forwarding address going to Russia lol

Last edited:
Just to clarify. The buyer was not from Serbia. He was having the package forwarded to Europe which is a violation of the rules. Let's focus on the sale in the yard sale.

Dont care where this mystery person is from Serbia , Bosnia , Russia , Ukraine who really knows all i know is hes some how now in control of this forum and he didnt even bother to sign up here ........I am not and never will ship anything to a Pepacking reshipping service that then redirects my items to another destination thats a HUGE RED FLAG

I am not having my name associated with shipping ROCKETS to somewhere in EUROPE Thats a life time of paper work that im not going to entertain.

See PAGE 3 on Pay pal !! ( link Below )

Microsoft Word - Education on Scams_FINAL(Rev)(1).docx (paypalobjects.com)

i have already explained several times

There ARE legitimate reasons for reshipping to EU, mainly to consolidate shipments since it's so expensive to ship overseas. A couple of my EU customers have their stuff go to reshippers. But it's one of those things you have to know about, and be comfortable with the reputation of the buyer.

Dont care where this mystery person is from Serbia , Bosnia , Russia , Ukraine who really knows all i know is hes some how now in control of this forum and he didnt even bother to sign up here ........I am not and never will ship anything to a Pepacking reshipping service that then redirects my items to another destination thats a HUGE RED FLAG

I am not having my name associated with shipping ROCKETS to somewhere in EUROPE Thats a life time of paper work that im not going to entertain.

See PAGE 3 on Pay pal !! ( link Below )

Microsoft Word - Education on Scams_FINAL(Rev)(1).docx (paypalobjects.com)

i have already explained several times

Not from any of those, either. He did misrepresent his location and that is probably the correct answer. I would recommend that your remain on the topic of trying to sell your rockets. All of this clutter is distracting from the purpose of the thread.

And BTW, this is a good deal for somebody that wants to L2 and wants to get a complete package in one place.

Timbucktoo why do do keep irritating the Serbian guy who gave me a false address to a package forwarding service that would ship my items to a unkown address in russia some where im not sure what your connection is to him but clearly you are communicating with him if hes so inclined to be curious about itesm he should joing the forum himself and you should not be relaying information to irritate him PAY PAL locked his transaction to me because he used a false address that is a package forwarding scam as outlined in the PAY PAL rules yet you insist on sticking your nose in and stirring the pot what for ?

I have never made contact with the Serbian guy so not sure what you are referring to. Get your facts straight!!

Oh My Facts are very straight.......... every time your fingers touch the key board he contacts me lol

Timbucktoo why do do keep irritating the Serbian guy who gave me a false address to a package forwarding service that would ship my items to a unkown address in russia some where im not sure what your connection is to him but clearly you are communicating with him if hes so inclined to be curious about itesm he should joing the forum himself and you should not be relaying information to irritate him PAY PAL locked his transaction to me because he used a false address that is a package forwarding scam as outlined in the PAY PAL rules yet you insist on sticking your nose in and stirring the pot what for ?
Dude, you are way out of line here with your baseless accusations. Unless you have proof, zip it! What motivation would a moderator have on The Rocketry Forum for any of this?

Unreal...

Item sold. Nothing more to be said here. If what you say is true, present your facts in pm to admin/mods.

First of all: there is no Serbian guy. Get your location correct. Thanks for closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back