For Fans and Haters of Star Wars...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eugenefl

Reaction score
https://fro.morpheus.net/episode2.wmv

NOTE: VERY rarely do I feel the need to share something funny with fellow online members. A lot of times some jokes just aren't worth it. Just so you know, I don't stand for forwarding so-called funny jokes or emails because 90% of the time the joke isn't funny. When I got this, it was with someone that forced me to sit down and watch.

Ok, this has to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen! (This an excerpt from the Conan O'Brien show.) More than likely you'll need a broadband connection to watch this. You can either save it to your hard drive or let it stream. I think you will find this humorous whether you are or aren't a Star Wars fan.

Let me know what you think!

- Eugene

PS - I'm not trying to start a trend here. If threads such as this aren't encouraged, please send me a PM and I will cease and decist. Thanks.

I've actually seen this one before. I'm a big Star Wars fan and I think that this is one of the funniest bits I've ever seen!

Being bandwidth-challenged, I'll have to download the file after I go to bed, leave the house, etc.

Since you asked (sorta)...my 2 cents on this type thread: The occasional joke is good, but there may be too many if everyone sends jokes in. I get an average of 2 a day from various sources. If everyone posted this many, in it might swamp the thread. However, if everyone is very selective, its fine.

Darn I wish I had a faster connection. I love Star Wars and don't even dislike Jar-Jar ;)

I concur Mark. I have seen this also and have been a fan of Star Wars since the first one came out in '77.

But this is a must see. The general gist is a comedian interviewing fan(actic)s outside the theater of the Episode II opening. Naturally the comedian is having a lot of fun at their expense. I was hurting, one of the funniest things I've seen in a while.

Not having seen this before, I was a little leery as I've always been the type who doesn't go for people hitting the easy mark. That being said, Eugene can send me the funds for a replacement keyboard, monitor, and one of those large cans of Fosters via PayPal as I have sprayed almost the entire contents of mine over the abovementioned components of my computer.

Back