Quantcast

Font Size...???

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Steward

Reaction score

Has something been changed...??? The font that the forum is displayed in has gotten smaller...??? I almost can't read it...???

I've checked my end and nothing has been changed...
computer expert that I am....LOL!!!

OKTurbo

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
You don't happen to have a wheel mouse do you? If you're running Windoze XP and a wheel mouse, you can hold down the Ctrl key and scroll the wheel on your mouse....that will change the font sizes bigger to smaller and visa versa....

BTW..I don't think the forum has changed font sizes. It looks the same on my PC.

John

Steward

Reaction score

It's driving me crazy though...
I've checked everything to do with graphics and/or the fonts... and nothing is out of wack... I can enlarge the fonts through the options... but AOL really doesn't like it... they run @96 dpi....
I hope this isn't an omen of things to come...!!!

LOL.... no not really....!!!

Thanks for the response though...

rocketsonly

Reaction score
Originally posted by OKTurbo
You don't happen to have a wheel mouse do you? If you're running Windoze XP and a wheel mouse, you can hold down the Ctrl key and scroll the wheel on your mouse....that will change the font sizes bigger to smaller and visa versa....

BTW..I don't think the forum has changed font sizes. It looks the same on my PC.

John
Yea looks the same here as well. Cool trick by the way!

Steward

Reaction score

The best that I can figure is that my screen resolution somehow got changed...

I don't know how...but even though I set it back... some things/sites still aren't right... I may have done more damage trying to correct the problem than the problem itself...LOL!!!

At least I can read the screen now...

Now... about that green "Goblin"...LOL