- Jan 18, 2009
- Reaction score
If the weather holds out, I will finally be able to launch more of my vintage Estes rockets. The wadding is all packed and the birds are ready to go. I will be posting pictures of the flights in a day or so. If the wind remains calm, I should be able to launch all these rockets.