Flyght Systems Voyager

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishhead

Huge Member
Reaction score
Not a 1:1 clone, but a BT-70 upscale that I did back around 2013 in my big FSI cloning days.FRW Long Distance Voyager.jpgFRW Long Distance Voyager flight_Moment 2.jpg

FSI F 7 or F 100 motor? I have held them in my hand but never seen one launched. I have heard stories of the early 70's and being available somewhere in Lafayette CO. Big bang on the F 100. Maybe it is all just myth...

FSI F 7 or F 100 motor? I have held them in my hand but never seen one launched. I have heard stories of the early 70's and being available somewhere in Lafayette CO. Big bang on the F 100. Maybe it is all just myth...
Actually dual D12s. I figured since it was an upscale I'd just use the parts I had on hand. I do have an FSI engine, but it's an A4-6 or something odd like that. It came in an eBay buy and had at one time been glued to a piece of wood and used as a stand for an FSI Dart. Several of the rockets in that lot had live motors in them for the same reason. Display convenience. :p ;)

Back