Flyer

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phaar

Reaction score
Ok, I made a flyer for Underdog to hand out at the local hobby shops and just put into boxes, etc. etc....Now, can you guys, and gals, give me some feedback. What do you think? Any suggestions? Thanks.
-Patrick

OK, this better work because it is my 4th time trying...

EDIT: Mission control...we have a problem...OK, the file is too big...anyone got any suggestions on how to post the darn thing?

Ohh man! That won't be up until Tuesday, at the earliest! I guess I will post it then. Any other ideas.

It seems like forever since the site went down.... Good luck!!!

Here's a poster that I did for our club....

Steward

Not as good as I would have liked but I had to work from a screenshot. The .doc file was corrupted and unusable.
But you guys can get a good idea of what it will look like.

Thanks a lot! Now finally, does anyone have any suggestions/comments? Thanks!
-Patrick

I like the flyer.
If it was me though I would drop the flag and put something rocketry related.
I have thought of Underdog (the cartoon character) holding or riding a rocket, but there would probably be a copyright issue.

What about using a flag image as a faint background on the entire sheet, and putting your text (and some rocket photos) boldly in front of it?

As it is, I thought it looked rather nice, but I kind of agree that you could jazz it up a bit with some rocket pix

Back