Florida and Hurricanes

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jetra2

Reaction score
Ain't this the truth! :D :D :D

florida_hanging_on.gif

Jason

I suppose there are some benefits to living in the middle of the continent.

that's great!!!!! I love it!!! LOL but.......
Ivan's knockin' on my front door as we speak 8-(
weather's not the worst part. I'm here with the wife the great, brown headed dragon, and a 16 yr old hormone with legs!!!

is below sea level...
brilliant choice of location....
NOT!

i hope everyone fares well during the next couple days...
our thoughts are with the refugees...
stuff can be replaced, but lives can't.
:(

good luck!

Well, made it through another one. Fingers still vibrating from the chainsaw. Finished the Delta III before the power went out and got a good start on a Triatomic. Do my best building waiting for hurricanes. It takes my mind off the sound of trees dropping around the house like tooth pics.

Gary

I feel REALLY sorry for all Floridians. Looks like there are 3 more in line waiting their turn :(

Originally posted by Blue_Ninja_150
Looks like there are 3 more in line waiting their turn

Karl is no threat. Jeanne can't make up her mind which way to go.

I'm just concerned Jeanne and Lisa might hook up ala 'The Storm of the Century'.

That would be A Bad Thing [tm].

Originally posted by brianc
Karl is no threat. Jeanne can't make up her mind which way to go.

I'm just concerned Jeanne and Lisa might hook up ala 'The Storm of the Century'.

That would be A Bad Thing [tm].

I saw Ivan broke up and part of it has circled back to rain on Florida some more.

My wife says this is all just God's way of making sure there's no loose chads hanging around come November.

I'm curious to know what WILL happen if two tropical storms combine. That'll be interesting to find out.

We've also got one that could develop into Matthew down near the Equator on Africa's side. The thing is though, it's so close to the equator, that instead of spinning counter-clockwise like a good North Atlantic tropical storm, it's spinning clockwise, like a south-of-the-equator cyclone! EEK!

This oughta be interesting! It's been one HELLUVA hurrican season! WHEEE!

Jason

OMG...

This was SO funny!

Yesterday on one of our local news stations (Bay News 9) the anchor commented:

"It's the weekend folks, and you know what that means!"

Then my dad added on, "Get your butt back outside and put that wood back up!"

LOL :D :D :D

We should be getting a lot of wind here if the current track (5am) verifies. Probably mid-high tropical storm force winds. Wheee....

Alright! Alright! I get the point! You hurricanes can go away now! SHEESH!

Jason

Back