Fliskkits- AMAZING!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 13

Reaction score
Amazing. Yesterday at 1:36pm I placed an order online with Jim. Today at 1:15pm the postman knocks on my door with the order. Less than 24hrs!

Ok Jim, HOW did you do this? You must have a time machine.

I now have my Avalear, EMK5-124-413-70, 2 EMK2-18-70's, And shock coard's.

BTW, can I borrow your time machine to go back one year and move stuff out of my 401K?

Thanks

Mark

Fliskits is pretty amazing, that's for sure (though that's better than my record with him, which was something like 2 days IIRC). I have to say, I would recommend them to anyone.

Amazing. Yesterday at 1:36pm I placed an order online with Jim. Today at 1:15pm the postman knocks on my door with the order. Less than 24hrs!

Ok Jim, HOW did you do this? You must have a time machine.

I now have my Avalear, EMK5-124-413-70, 2 EMK2-18-70's, And shock coard's.

BTW, can I borrow your time machine to go back one year and move stuff out of my 401K?

Thanks

Mark
Considering where you are, he probably drove it over and dropped it off himself! :D

But I agree with cjl's statement, too!

Mark \\. (q00u)

Last edited:
Hey you know the postman did look kind of familiar, and he did have a funny hat on...

You're most welcome.

I love those orders that come in as the truck's being loaded up as we get them packaged and out right away. The reaction from the customer who gets shipping notification sometimes minutes after placing the order is priceless :)

Hope to see that Avalear flying this spring!

jim

Ok Jim,

It's next in the build queue. I'll have it for the April or May launch!

FlisKits ships in a timely manner no matter what day you place your order. Although not always instantaneous (they have to rent time on the Transporter), shipments from Merrimack get here plenty fast enough. And they are always well worth the wait!

Mark \\.

Back